Friday, July 28, 2006




We said goodbye this week to the girls. They'd been working on the waders (birds that wade.... We had a Bar-B-Q on the river. A beautiful night, shooting stars, the milkyway in full view, and I was able to show the world a couple of stars that I knew... including Arcturus... you can find that by following the handle of the Plough (the cup points towards the north star).



Jan (seen here) was doing strange things to the dog....



I just love this photo, I don't know why they coming out blurred, but hey it's only a phone. Left to right, Brian Caffrey, Kathryn Finney, Alex Copland, Jamie Durrant.



The whole team, the couple at the back are soon to marry, David Rockett, Eileen Power. Rocket-Power? The dog is Podge (Paraigh?) and is seen behaving here. But was otherwise having sex all evening... A good night was had by all...

2 Comments:

Blogger simon said...

perhaps its the Irish whiskey making them blur?

6:31 PM  
Blogger Davy said...

I nominated myself as the driver.... I think my lens might be greasy. But they definately got more more blurred as the evening progressed, you may have a point. Recommended Irish Whiskeys, are (in order of preference), Midleton Very Rare, Red Breast 12 year old, Paddy, Jameson, Powers. And I recommend Powers Highly, even though last.....

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home