Friday, September 22, 2006

Technology Gone Mad!

Hiya all Technology has gone mad... Or I have, this is a photo of my 4 pairs of binoculars, (including one with a camera). It was taken with my new camera! But instead of photographing the binoculars, I decided to photograph them, (with my mobile phone.. which doesn't have USB or bluetooth), email them to my yahoo account, download the photo, open it for display, then photograph my computer.... that's not sane is it?




This is a photo of my new camera, taken with my camera on my "Irish" phone, transferred to my computer by "Bluetooth"..... No cable involved.... clever stuff eh? We have technology.......


This a just a photograph of lots of things that now seem to have to carry around with me, because they're mine and I might need to use them..... The scope will be in the boot, with two tripods...... One big and one small, the laptop will probably be in there too....








My other phone doesn't have bluetooth, or a USB cable, so....



I was going to stand outside with my binocular camera and photograph the whole lot of this on my blogpage in cyberspace.. but I can't get the pictures to upload, so I'll send it back....






Thank God for some sanity in the world eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home