Monday, January 22, 2007

Back To Work....

Great news! Business is resumed. I have had the all-clear to resume work with the Corncrake Conservation Project! It has been nice to have this 4 week break from duties, but it will be even nicer to return to the business in hand. It also means that I can afford a nice little holiday this year, mmm, Pyrenees sounds good to me..

You may notice that I've also gone commercial with my blogsite. I want to see how much revenue this generates. I will let you know if it pays me. If it doesn't you'll know soon, because I'll be removing the links. The idea is that the links will be all automatically linked to my page content, and therefore should be Irish Tourism or Wildlife related. Now I've entered this bulletin, there might be a change in the adds towards making money on the internet. I don't know, we shall see. Feel free to explore any of the links and see where they take you.

I hope to have some more pictures next week, since I'll have the car back. Have a great week everyone.

Slainté

Davy

7 Comments:

Blogger Maalie said...

Welcome back Davy! Let us know how you get on with the fund raising! See you in May, and then a again in July (if you'll have me!).

8:31 AM  
Blogger Estelle des Chevaliers said...

Summer larks in the hay meadows, eh Davy? You runcible fellow (as His Majesty would say!).

8:35 AM  
Blogger TCA said...

Great News Big Dave! Look forward to keeping up with progress here...

9:21 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good to discover ya, Dave! Loved to read about the farmers looking after "their corncrake." Fair play!

9:58 AM  
Blogger Davy said...

Hiya all. It's nice to be back in business. Jim, you'll always be welcome, and you know it. I see you've left your mark on Estelle des Chevaliers, you Runcible chap.

As for Worzel, hiya and Sean, I'll have a look at your site. I'll hopefully be out putting up Owl boxes in old runied castles this week, so may get some photos up.

10:49 AM  
Blogger Maalie said...

> putting up Owl boxes in old runied castles this week

Are they the castles belonging to Lord Wayne?

1:35 PM  
Blogger simon said...

go for it davey!

1:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home